OEM Investment Lost Wax Casting Stainless Steel Machine Parts
|FOB Price:||US $0.1-10 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $0.1-10/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: SX630
- Process: Lost Wax Casting
- Application: Machinery Parts
- Surface Preparation: Sand Blast
- Machining Tolerance: +/-0.01mm
- Certification: ISO 9001:2008, Ts16949
- Delivery Time: 30 Days
- Transport Package: Seaworthy Packing
- Origin: China
- Casting Method: Thermal Gravity Casting
- Molding Technics: Gravity Casting
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Surface Roughness: Ra0.05
- Standard: ASTM
- OEM/ODM: Available
- Trademark: Pingdu Sanxing
- Specification: 0.1-500kg
- HS Code: 76169990
|Material||Aluminum, Aluminum Alloy, Steel stainless, Steel Alloy, Titanium Alloy, Brass, Copper, Mild Steel .etc|
|Weight range||0.1-500 kg|
|Manufacture Process||Casting Process: Lost wax casting/Investment casting/Die Casting/Sand casting/Gravity casting|
Forging Process: Hammer Forging/Die Forging/Roll Forging
Stamping Process: Leaser Cutting/Punching/Bending
Machining: CNC turning, Milling, Drilling, Grinding.
Inspection: Caliper, CMM, Projector.
Packaging: hardboard box and wooden pallet.
|Surface Treatment||Sand blasting|
Solid Solution Heat treatment
|Production usage||1) machinery parts|
2) mining equipment
3) pump parts
4) auto & motorcycle parts
5) tool parts etc.
Material: Ductile Iron Grey Iron
Technics: Clay sand or lost foam
Surface treatment: Antirust paint
Surface roughness: Ra12.5-Ra25
Colour: Rusty red colour or customized
2. Company Introduction:
1. Our company has advanced technological equipment, all kinds of quality checking equipment.
2. Now a series of strict quality control and manufacture process have been established.
3. Our quality management system is in conformance with ISO9001: 2000
4. We have accumulated plenty experience and our company has been expanding by leaps and bounds.
1. First of all the whole quality control management has been carried out during the entire process of manufacture with the assistance of computer and other numerical control equipment, which includes the raw material, production process control, final product quality control.
2. Third party inspection available upon requirement.
Q:Do you make customized products or finished parts?
A: Yes,all parts are not in stock, custom made according to customer's drawings or samples! If you have any parts to be made, please feel free to send your kind drawings/samples to us. But stock is considered when customers requires.
Q: Will my drawing be safe after you get it?
A: Yes, we will not release your design to third party unless with your permission. And we can sign the NDA before you send the drawing.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: Usually we don't set MOQ, but the more, the cheaper. Besides, we are happy to make prototype part or sample for clients to ensure quality standard.
Q:Whether some samples can be provided?
A: Yes, just need some sample cost, we will return it back when proceed into mass production. If a molded is needed, we will charge the mold fee before starting. Then the mold belongs to customer.
Q:How to deal it when they are found to be in poor quality?
A: Please rest assured that all our products are QC inspected and accepted with inspection report before delivery and generally there will no non-conformance; in case of non-conformance, please contact us immediately, take some pictures, we will check on the problems and have them reworked or repaired at the first time , the resulting transportation costs borne by our company.
Grey iron,ductile iron etc.
DIN, ASTM, BS, JIS etc.
sand casting,resin bonded casting, investment casting(lost wax casting), die casting, pressing & forging.
painting, polishing, heat treatment, painting or galvanization etc.
complete machining such as Machining center, CNC, Lathe, Milling machine,drilling etc.
Size and design
As per the customer's drawings and requirements
As per the customer's samples
Seger normal export packaging
As per customers' requirements
Third Party inspection available upon customers requirements